Ultimate - too good---Son,Father,Mother and one Robot

·

Do-read it......................Do-read it......................
Kyle's Dad brought home a robot one day.
The robot had the ability to detect lies and would slap the person wholied. Kyle returned late from school
Dad asked, Son why are you late from school?
Dad, we had extra classes today, the robot slapped Kyle on his face.
Dad shouted, "come on tell me the truth, why are you late?"
Dad, I went to see the movie Ten Commandments,Kyle got another slap from the robot.
Sorry dad, I went to see the movie "Red HotQueen".
"Shame on you son, when I was your age, I never watched obscene moviesormisbehaved",........ immediately, he gets a hot slap on the face fromtherobot.
Kyle's mom comes walking out of the kitchen and says to her husband..."After all, he's your son!"The robot steps up and slaps Kyle's mom

Enter your email address: